Changan will demonstrate a new crossover in GenevaJanuary 10, 2020
The Chinese brand has announced the upcoming new product under the name Uni-T, which will debut at the Geneva auto show.
It should be emphasized that Changan will for the first time show its own products at the Geneva Motor Show. In March of this year, the Chinese brand will show here a new cross called Uni-T, which previously had the in-plant designation S202.
It is known that the length of the new Changan Uni-T will be 4515 mm, and the distance between the axles will be equal to 2710 mm. The machine will acquire a bold appearance that differs from the current models of the company. The crossover will also receive fully LED optics, retractable front door handles, trapezoidal tailpipes of the exhaust system and a forked spoiler.
The interior of the upcoming news is kept secret. Changan Uni-T will be equipped with 1.5 and 2.0 liter turbo engines. Most likely, cars will not be equipped with an all-wheel drive system. Other details will become known in March this year, when the Geneva Motor Show opens its doors.
- Interior view: Mercedes-AMG E63 S 2021 accelerates to 300 km / h
- Rare Ford GT ’67 Heritage Edition to be auctioned off
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter