Changan launches BMW X4 budget rival salesJanuary 11, 2019
The new cross-coupe from the Chinese brand is called CS85. It is known that in the home market the novelty is presented in three versions.
Sales of the new cross-coupe Changan CS85 began in the Middle Kingdom. This model is called the “budget” competitor of the German BMW X4. The difference in price tags is obvious. So, for the new BMW X4, Chinese motorists will have to pay about 466,800 yuan. But the cost of the most affordable Changan CS85 starts at 149,900 yuan.
Recall the serial CS85 debuted in the fall of 2018 at the Guangzhou Auto Show. At the same time it was announced that the novelty will go on sale at the beginning of 2019.
As powertrains, customers will be offered two petrol engines of one and a half and two liters with a return of 178 and 233 hp. The “junior” of them is combined in a six-speed automatic transmission; for a more powerful engine, an eight-speed automatic transmission is provided. The base cross gets a front-wheel drive, for a fee, you can become the owner of a four-wheel drive SUV.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant