Changan CS85 Coupe Crossover Now AvailableMarch 7, 2019
One of the BMW X4 competitors became available for purchase. The Chinese company solemnly announced the launch of the implementation of its new, with a new design and stylish body.
Chinese manufacturers do not get tired to produce more and more new models. This time, Changan decided to press the coupe-shaped crossover from the Bavarian guys BMW X4. Of course, the model is not a direct competitor, but it can become the very same alternative with a smaller budget. In the Middle Kingdom began selling coupe crossover CS85.
The model is a reworked version of the best-selling brand CS75, and the model has received not just a modified part, but a rather redesigned design. The new CS85 Coupe is 4,720 mm long, 1,845 mm wide, 1,665 mm high, with a wheelbase of 2,705 mm. In the design of the exterior and interior is now more visible aggressiveness and sportiness. The interior has a sports seat, a fully digital instrument panel, and a large multimedia display.
As a power unit used line of turbo 1.5 and 2.0 liters, capable of developing up to 178 and 233 horsepower, respectively. A pair of them is offered a “mechanic” on six steps and an automatic transmission on eight steps. Four-wheel drive is only available for top-end configurations.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers