Changan CS55 Plus introduced in ShanghaiApril 20, 2021
At the Shanghai Auto Show, the Changan brand unveiled its new CS55 Plus crossover. The exterior of the car is designed in the spirit of the Uni family, and the cross has become larger and more powerful.
Under the hood of the Changan CS55 Plus is a 1.5-liter 188-horsepower engine of the new generation Blue Whale. Earlier it was reported that the new CS55 will reach our market. “KA” managed to find out that this meant the car shown at the Shanghai Motor Show. All Changan car new products for Russia for this year are scheduled for the second half of the year. It is expected to bring the 2nd generation CS55 Plus, the restyled CS35 Plus, the flagship Uni-K and the sedan.
As for the new CS55 Plus, it got all-round cameras, wireless charging for gadgets and a driver’s face recognition system. All necessary updates are carried out “over the air”.
Changan CS55 Plus 2nd generation is not even presented on the domestic market yet.
Earlier, AutoTimesNews said that the Hongqi company showed the most expensive supercar in the history of China in Shanghai. This is a luxury S9 with a price tag of around $ 1.45 million.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km