Changan CS55 crossover got a sporty lookMay 6, 2019
The Chinese auto giant decided to “refresh” its current bestseller and awarded the Changan CS55 crossover with expressive “sports” features. Among them – bright red inserts, tinted optics and two-color wheels.
Popular crossover Changan CS55 got a new sports modification. This SUV and so is called the bestseller brand. According to analysts, in the first quarter of 2019, the dealers of the brand sold over 35 thousand of such cars. With the release of an expressive novelty on the market, this model has every chance to solidify its position thoroughly. Recall the latest update Changan CS55 survived the fall of 2018. Then the cross got a new bumper, a modified grille, a modified steering wheel, a fully virtual dashboard, as well as modernized multimedia.
Now, the sporty CS55 sports impressive tinted optics, 18-inch alloy wheels (the manufacturer chose a duet of black and gray for their coloring), as well as a leather interior with spectacular red accents.
In the movement of the sports version of the crossover leads a 1.5-liter turbo engine with 156 horsepower. A pair of him is six-speed “automatic” Japanese brand Aisin. On the all-wheel drive system is not talking. The car is already available on the home market. For sports, Changan CS55 Chinese motorists will have to pay 107,900 yuan
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles