Changan cars learn how to protect owners from virusesMarch 24, 2020
In light of recent developments with the spread of coronavirus, such functionality can have a big impact when choosing a car.
Chinese automaker Changan shared information that with the help of special systems, cars will be able to disinfect the air in the cabin. Thus, the driver and passengers will receive protection against the possible spread of viral infections. To ensure this functionality, special filters of the “PM0.1” class are used – thanks to them, improved airflow filtration is possible, up to 97.7%. In addition to filtration, such equipment can inhibit the spread of bacteria.
A similar development has already received certification in China – it was marked by the highest fifth level according to the accepted standard. Changan executives take pride in developing and obtaining certification – now cars are more comfortable and, more importantly, safer.
Moreover, the filtration system is designed in such a way that it can work even when the car is stationary.
Changan plans to install such systems not only on cars for the local market, but also on those intended for export
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70