Changan and Peugeot pickup truck went on saleOctober 30, 2019
The Chinese car market officially launched sales of a new pickup truck from Changan and Peugeot.
The car developed by the PSA concern, which includes Pegaut, will have the name F70. In China, this body shape is quite popular, for this reason the Changan brand was chosen. The French company was responsible for the interior design of the car. This can be seen in the appearance of the central panel, on the steering wheel and a large touchscreen. The car received cruise control, tire pressure sensors, downhill assistance, and lane control.
All versions of the car received a diesel engine developed by Isuzu. There are several variations: from 1.9 liters to 2.5 liters. The maximum power of the first is 129 horsepower, the second is 150 hp. There is a variation with a 2.4-liter gasoline engine, in combination with it, automatic transmission and manual transmission are used.
Pickup truck from Changan and Peugeot has a value in China of 99,000 yuan
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale