Centenary planted by BentleyNovember 30, 2019
The press service said it would hold a symbolic but solemn action in support of the ecology of the entire planet. In honor of its 100th anniversary, a hundred trees will be planted around the manufacturing complex in the UK.
Bentley has decided to combine the UK Tree Week and its own anniversary. Exactly one hundred years ago, the company began its existence, and in the period from November 23 to December 1, a week of trees is celebrated. It marks the beginning of the winter planting of woody plants. In honor of this, Bentley will plant 100 young trees around its own manufacturing facility in Crew, UK.
Although the environmental contribution is symbolic, the company hopes to create a diverse and sustainable ecosystem around its plant. Earlier in the same territory, two beehives were installed, from which the first crop was already harvested, and sold in company packaging.
The Press Service noted that among the trees planted there are: oak, cherry, maple, beech, hazel, lime and elm. In addition, the plant also has a fruit garden.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily