Cases of Kia and Hyundai cars catch fire in the USAMarch 19, 2019
In the state of Connecticut (USA), an investigation has been launched into Hyundai and Kia companies related to mass fires of these brands of cars. According to the chief prosecutor of the state of Uliam Tonga, the reason for the frequent ignition of cars of these Korean brands may lie in the possible defects of their engines.
Recall that Kia and Hyundai have consistently recalled about 2 million 300 of their cars in the USA since 2015, eliminating various kinds of engine malfunctions that could cause a fire in the engine compartments of cars.
Now, with respect to these companies, an investigation is being conducted to determine whether those reviews should have been conducted in the appropriate manner.
The office of the Attorney General of Connecticut does not exclude that the authorities of other states of the USA will also join the investigation.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options