Cases of Kia and Hyundai cars catch fire in the USAMarch 19, 2019
In the state of Connecticut (USA), an investigation has been launched into Hyundai and Kia companies related to mass fires of these brands of cars. According to the chief prosecutor of the state of Uliam Tonga, the reason for the frequent ignition of cars of these Korean brands may lie in the possible defects of their engines.
Recall that Kia and Hyundai have consistently recalled about 2 million 300 of their cars in the USA since 2015, eliminating various kinds of engine malfunctions that could cause a fire in the engine compartments of cars.
Now, with respect to these companies, an investigation is being conducted to determine whether those reviews should have been conducted in the appropriate manner.
The office of the Attorney General of Connecticut does not exclude that the authorities of other states of the USA will also join the investigation.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily