CarWink device was created in the USA to show driver emotionsAugust 7, 2020
Information appeared on the Web that the United States was able to develop an original display that is attached to the windshield of a car.
So, we are talking about a new CarWink device that shows the emotions of the driver. According to the American developer, CarWink is controlled by a mobile application and a voice assistant. Thus, drivers have the opportunity to display an emoji picture on the screen and not be distracted from the road. the functionality of this technology includes more than one animation option, which the car owner can customize at will.
Soon the developers are going to release a serial version of the device, the price tag of which will be about $ 120. Note that this initiative has existed since the 2000s. At that time, the developers could not complete this idea to the end and postponed this project for some time. Now everyone can take part in the development of CarWink by joining the Kickstarter crowdfunding community.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale