Cars Peugeot and Citroen will be sent for repairs due to faulty brakesJanuary 20, 2019
It is known that the revocable campaign will affect the Chinese car market. Here, more than 9 thousand French-made cars were recognized as “problematic”.
Chinese motorists owning cars with Peugeot and Citroen logos will have to send their “iron horses” for repairs. The other day in the PRC announced a service campaign, which concerned 9,300 Peugeot 4008 and Citroen C4 Aircross vehicles. It is known that all of them came off the assembly line in the period from 2012 to 2015.
The reason for the recall is a problem with the braking system – this has a negative effect on the braking force.
Owners of “problem” cars can get into an unpleasant situation: a parked car can slip. During repair work, this malfunction will be eliminated free of charge.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit