Carlos Sainz intends to speak for the X-Raid Mini at Dakar 2020September 10, 2019
Two-time winner of the rally marathon Dakar Carlos Sainz said that he was close to continuing cooperation with the X-Raid Mini.
After Peugeot left the rally-raids at the end of 2018, the “Matador” joined the squad of Sven Quandt, along with Stefan Peteransel and Cyril Depre. True, the debut on the Mini buggy was unsuccessful – due to technical problems, the 57-year-old Spaniard finished only 13th.
“I hope to sign a new contract with the Mini,” Sines quotes Motorsport-Total. – All details must be settled before next week, because preparations for the Rally of Morocco are already beginning there. Are there any obstacles in the negotiations? We are waiting for an answer from one major sponsor. ”
Dakar 2020 will be held from January 5 to 17 in Saudi Arabia.
- New Skoda Fabia will receive a station wagon variation
- Revealed Ford’s fastest electric crossover
- 2021 Peugeot 5008 will try on police livery
- Introduced the updated Jaguar F-Pace SVR
- VW ID.6 electric crossover spotted in trials