Carlos Ghosn wants to sue Nissan and Mitsubishi 15 million eurosJuly 19, 2019
The former head of the Nissan-Renault-Mitsubishi alliance sued Nissan and Mitsubishi. It requires 15 million euros in damages, since the company terminated the employment contract with Ghosn without fair justification.
Carlos Ghosn was fired in March because he could not perform his direct duties while in detention. With respect to Ghosn, investigations are still being conducted on suspicion of financial fraud, concealment of income and tax evasion.
In January, Mitsubishi management noted that Carlos Ghosn illegally received about 7.82 million euros between April and November 2018. In addition, he is accused of being hired and receiving payment without going through a formal procedure, and his employment contract was drawn up on the order of Ghosn himself by an unauthorized person.
Meanwhile, Ghosn’s lawyers state that termination of the contract was “not sufficiently substantiated.”
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road