Carlos Ghosn transferred the organizer of the escape company $ 862 thousandJuly 9, 2020
The US prosecutor’s office convicted a former top manager of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance in financing a company that belongs to one of the organizers of his escape from arrest in Japan, Reuters said.
According to law enforcement agencies, Carlos Ghosn transferred a large sum of $ 862 thousand in October 2019 to Promote Fox LLC accounts from his personal account in Paris. The director of the company says Peter Taylor, who was arrested a few weeks ago in the United States on suspicion of organizing an escape. Peter Taylor and his father Michael can be extradited to Japan at the request of the country.
Japanese investigators believe that it was Taylor who organized such an ingenious escape of Ghosn: he was carried in an audio equipment box to a private business jet without search. In Turkey, he transferred to another plane and reached Lebanon. The authorities of this country forbid him to leave the territory of the state.
- How the Mercedes-Benz F 400 Carving turned a driver into a skier
- Volkswagen ID.R set its 5th record: watch the video
- BMW showed an extended version of the 5-Series sedan
- Volkswagen introduced the Chinese version of the Tiguan
- Honda unveils a plug-in hybrid version of the CR-V