Carlos Ghosn launched an initiative to help his native LebanonSeptember 30, 2020
The former head of the Renault-Nissan concern spoke about this during his public speech.
On September 29, Carlos Ghosn launched an initiative to help Lebanon, his home country, which is currently experiencing a severe economic crisis. Note that this is the second performance of the former top manager of the Renault-Nissan concern, after he escaped from house arrest in Tokyo in December last year.
The essence of support for Lebanon is the launch of a senior management training program and the establishment of a dedicated training center. This will create additional jobs in Lebanon, as well as assist in the development of small and medium-sized businesses.
We will remind, AutoTimesNews reported on the fate of the former head of the Renault-Nissan concern, who was arrested on charges of abuse of trust, embezzlement of large sums, fraud and tax evasion.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles