Carlos Ghosn launched an initiative to help his native LebanonSeptember 30, 2020
The former head of the Renault-Nissan concern spoke about this during his public speech.
On September 29, Carlos Ghosn launched an initiative to help Lebanon, his home country, which is currently experiencing a severe economic crisis. Note that this is the second performance of the former top manager of the Renault-Nissan concern, after he escaped from house arrest in Tokyo in December last year.
The essence of support for Lebanon is the launch of a senior management training program and the establishment of a dedicated training center. This will create additional jobs in Lebanon, as well as assist in the development of small and medium-sized businesses.
We will remind, AutoTimesNews reported on the fate of the former head of the Renault-Nissan concern, who was arrested on charges of abuse of trust, embezzlement of large sums, fraud and tax evasion.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype