Carlos Ghosn expelled from the board of directors of NissanApril 8, 2019
The former head of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance, Carlos Ghosn, was expelled from the board of directors of Nissan.
This was announced by Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa at the meeting with shareholders.
According to him, Gon will not receive any monetary compensation due to the dismissal.
He also admitted that Nissan had problems in control.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions