Carlos Ghosn expelled from the board of directors of NissanApril 8, 2019
The former head of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance, Carlos Ghosn, was expelled from the board of directors of Nissan.
This was announced by Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa at the meeting with shareholders.
According to him, Gon will not receive any monetary compensation due to the dismissal.
He also admitted that Nissan had problems in control.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021