Carbon BMW M135i shown in FrankfurtSeptember 11, 2019
As hot hatching is still in demand, BMW has found it appropriate to showcase the xDrive M135i at the Frankfurt Motor Show this year.
The exterior design starts with a glossy black grille, a custom front spoiler, trim on the sides of the bumper, side skirts, tinted windows and a set of matte black 18-inch wheels.
The car stands out with its latest technology: forged carbon fiber elements, such as mirror housings and a massive rear diffuser, adding some external solidity. The interior includes a two-tone trim style, Alcantara M Performance leather steering wheel, carbon fiber bucket seats and a multimedia display.
It is equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with a capacity of 302 hp. and 450 Nm of torque. The engine provides acceleration to 100 km / h in 4.8 seconds. The maximum speed is 250 km / h. The starting price for the BMW M135i xDrive in Germany is $ 54,000.
- Koenigsegg will bring to Geneva a new hybrid hypercar
- Citroen introduced the new DS 4 for winter tests
- Named 2020 cars with the best interiors
- The new Toyota Land Cruiser will be cheaper than its predecessor
- The characteristics of the updated Hyundai i30 published