Car tires are more dangerous than exhaustMarch 7, 2020
According to the results of a new test, car tires can do 1000 times more harm to health than fumes from exhaust pipes. According to reports, when tires are worn while moving into the air, 5.8 grams of harmful substances are emitted per kilometer. For comparison, 4.5 milligrams of impurities enter the air from modern exhaust pipes.
The type of emissions produced by tires is harmful particulate matter that is almost impossible to see with the naked eye. They consist of microscopic particulate matter or liquid droplets that are so small that they enter the body, which can cause serious health problems. First of all, the lungs and heart suffer. Researchers point out that despite all the danger, pollution from car tires is not controlled in any way, reports the Daily Mail.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version