Car production in Germany is growingSeptember 1, 2020
The manufacturing index in August in Germany did not meet the expectations of experts, but continues to grow steadily.
According to the published data, the purchasing index in the past month was 52.2 points against 53, as expected. However, this figure is higher than in July and has already passed the 50-point mark, which separates the decline from the growth.
According to experts, such indicators are due to the fact that not all German automakers are restoring their production after a forced shutdown at the beginning of this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. The decline in activity at the end of summer is especially strong in the production of equipment and machinery for business.
In addition, in the second half of the summer, there was a practice of laying off employees at German factories. In August it continued, however, at a slower pace.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires