Car market in Italy set an anti-recordApril 29, 2020
Due to the fact that the main blow of the coronavirus was done in Italy, here in April there is the largest decline in sales of new cars – immediately by 98%.
According to local analysts, in the first 3 weeks of April, Italians purchased only 2,182 vehicles, while a year earlier – 107,930 units. Note that this is the second consecutive record in Italy – in March, sales here fell by 85%. For comparison, in China, the car market is gradually starting to win back the collapse, since almost everyone was identified from the coronavirus here.
At the same time, experts are making positive forecasts for May. So, in Italy from May 4 all dealerships will open, and in the same Germany, cars can be traded openly from last week. However, the ban is still valid in the UK, France, Spain and other large countries.
The rental company ES Mobility, which did not register 317 Renault Zoe electric vehicles on April 24, had a significant impact on car sales in Italy. As for the other cars sold, the mark of 100 copies was overcome by only two models: Fiat Panda (157) and Jeep Compass (116).
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI