Car dealership in New York rescheduled for AugustMarch 11, 2020
The reason was the risk of spreading a coronavirus infection. The exact dates of the event have already been announced.
The organizers of the auto show in New York announced the postponement of the event. Such information is reported in an official press release. Recall that the motor show was supposed to begin on April 10, 2020. However, due to the epidemic of coronavirus, its conduct will have to be postponed. The organizers did not want to cancel or postpone the event until the very end – they took a whole range of measures to ensure security at the car dealership. However, at the last moment, it was decided not to risk it.
New dates for the motor show have already been announced – it will be held from August 28 to September 6, 2020, and for journalists the event will work on August 26 and 27.
Thus, the dates may coincide with the Moscow Motor Show. Due to the spread of the coronavirus epidemic, motor shows in Geneva, São Paulo and Beijing have already been canceled.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021