Car can protect against 5G radiationJune 20, 2020
The debate about the 5g network of mobile communications, which provides higher bandwidth than 4G technologies, has been going on for a long time.
Experts believe that the networking 5g can negatively affect the human body, namely, it can affect DNA and accelerate the body’s structure. Most likely, 5G will simply improve the quality of life of people, but its effect on living organisms has not yet been studied, so the technology raises a lot of questions and concerns.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus