Car can protect against 5G radiationJune 20, 2020
The debate about the 5g network of mobile communications, which provides higher bandwidth than 4G technologies, has been going on for a long time.
Experts believe that the networking 5g can negatively affect the human body, namely, it can affect DNA and accelerate the body’s structure. Most likely, 5G will simply improve the quality of life of people, but its effect on living organisms has not yet been studied, so the technology raises a lot of questions and concerns.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests