Canadian has put up for sale 55 Volkswagen campersFebruary 19, 2019
Almost all cars are based on the Type 2 van.
A resident of Canada put up for sale immediately 55 Volkswagen Westfalia campers, built on the basis of a Type 2 van and the American model Vanagons. The collection is sold as a single lot for 350 thousand dollars.
In a sale announcement, a seller named Rob indicates that all cars are in a suburban state for restoration. In addition, their equipment is fully consistent with the release period. Campers are not sold one by one, and you can look at the collection by paying only $ 500 in cash.
Construction campers engaged German company Westfalia-Werke. And the most popular were just cars with a lifting roof based on the T2, produced from 1968 to 1979. Some of them are equipped with a kitchen, a table, and a fridge.
At the tourist exhibition in Munich, now underway, certified Lego model-maker René Hoffmeister exhibited a full-size replica of a Volkswag T2 camper with a lifting roof. He spent six weeks on its construction and 400 thousand Lego cubes.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry