Campagna Motors goes bankruptJanuary 19, 2019
Does the tricycle to motorcycle or not? This question is difficult to answer, as motorcyclists are divided into two camps, and each defends his point of view.
The easiest way to look at the legislation, because in different countries, three-wheeled vehicles are classified differently. In any case, the news of the closure of the company Campagna Motors, which is known for developing T-Rex, can please the opponents of tricycles.
On January 10, the company’s former president, Andre Morissett, announced that the company had taken a look at it.
From the statement: “We could not provide adequate funding to pay off creditors, so the bank began to confiscate the assets of the company.”
Andre Morissette also hinted that new owners and investors might emerge, who will continue to develop Campagna Motors, but without it.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers