Campagna Motors goes bankruptJanuary 19, 2019
Does the tricycle to motorcycle or not? This question is difficult to answer, as motorcyclists are divided into two camps, and each defends his point of view.
The easiest way to look at the legislation, because in different countries, three-wheeled vehicles are classified differently. In any case, the news of the closure of the company Campagna Motors, which is known for developing T-Rex, can please the opponents of tricycles.
On January 10, the company’s former president, Andre Morissett, announced that the company had taken a look at it.
From the statement: “We could not provide adequate funding to pay off creditors, so the bank began to confiscate the assets of the company.”
Andre Morissette also hinted that new owners and investors might emerge, who will continue to develop Campagna Motors, but without it.
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine