Callum Aylott signed a contract with UNI-VirtuosiNovember 28, 2019
Member of the Ferrari Academy, Callum Aylott, will continue to perform in Formula 2. The British rider has signed a contract for the next season with the UNI-Virtuosi team. In 2019, Callum stands for Sauber and takes 11th place for one stage before the end of the championship.
Callum Aylott: “I am very pleased to join UNI-Virtuosi in 2020! I believe that for me this is the best option for the fight for the title – this team knows how to win, together we want to succeed. The professionalism of all employees, from management to mechanics, is second to none, therefore it is not surprising that the team is always named among the contenders for the title.
The upcoming three-day tests will be a good opportunity for me to get to know the team and gain speed, so at the first stage of the next season in Bahrain, we will immediately engage in the fight. ”
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon