Callenius: Mercedes has no plans to leaveJanuary 30, 2020
The chairman of the board of directors of Daimler AG and the head of Mercedes-Benz Cars, Ola Kallenius, said that the company does not plan to leave the factory team from Formula 1 after 2020.
Callenius has denied talking about the future of the factory team being discussed at Daimler’s board in February.
“This is not true,” Callenius said at the annual reception of the German automobile industry in Berlin when he was asked if Mercedes plans to leave Formula 1.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine