Callenius: Mercedes has no plans to leaveJanuary 30, 2020
The chairman of the board of directors of Daimler AG and the head of Mercedes-Benz Cars, Ola Kallenius, said that the company does not plan to leave the factory team from Formula 1 after 2020.
Callenius has denied talking about the future of the factory team being discussed at Daimler’s board in February.
“This is not true,” Callenius said at the annual reception of the German automobile industry in Berlin when he was asked if Mercedes plans to leave Formula 1.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station