Cadillac Tests Diesel XT4March 2, 2019
It is assumed that the version with a diesel engine will be available exclusively on the European market. For testing, the Cadillac XT4 with a sticker on the fuel hatch, which reports that it is necessary to fill in with diesel fuel, is brought to this prototype However, this information was obtained solely from the words of photo spies who could not photograph this sticker.
It should be noted that the prototype has some differences from the previous versions. So, unlike the current XT4, equipped with two trapezoidal tailpipes, it received double circular exhaust pipes on the sides of the rear bumper.
In 2018, it was reported that Cadillac intends to completely abandon diesel engines, but now a company spokesman confirmed that the diesel XT4 will still be offered in Europe.
For other markets, the Cadillac XT4 was equipped with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine. It generates 237 hp (177 kW) and 350 Nm of torque. The crossover comes exclusively with a nine-speed automatic transmission. Front and all-wheel drive available.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup