Cadillac Tests Diesel XT4March 2, 2019
It is assumed that the version with a diesel engine will be available exclusively on the European market. For testing, the Cadillac XT4 with a sticker on the fuel hatch, which reports that it is necessary to fill in with diesel fuel, is brought to this prototype However, this information was obtained solely from the words of photo spies who could not photograph this sticker.
It should be noted that the prototype has some differences from the previous versions. So, unlike the current XT4, equipped with two trapezoidal tailpipes, it received double circular exhaust pipes on the sides of the rear bumper.
In 2018, it was reported that Cadillac intends to completely abandon diesel engines, but now a company spokesman confirmed that the diesel XT4 will still be offered in Europe.
For other markets, the Cadillac XT4 was equipped with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine. It generates 237 hp (177 kW) and 350 Nm of torque. The crossover comes exclusively with a nine-speed automatic transmission. Front and all-wheel drive available.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires