Cadillac revealed a six-meter EscaladeApril 23, 2020
The other day it became known that Cadillac refused to hold a separate presentation of the Escalade ESV model and presented it in an online visualizer.
This SUV differs from a regular car in its increased length, which is 5766 mm. Also, it is about 40 cm larger than the classic version and 7 cm longer than the previous version. As for the technical equipment, there are no changes. This indicates the presence of the GMT T1XX platform, a rear multi-link, a 10-speed automatic gearbox and an assembly to choose from.
In addition to the 6.26-liter V8 gasoline engine with 426 hp, the SUV for the first time can get a 3.0-liter diesel unit, the output of which is 281 hp. But one of the main features of the car is located in the cabin, namely the curved LG P-OLED display, which consists of several screens of the trip computer, dashboard and a modern media system.
- BMW is preparing to release the most expensive version of the M3 CS sedan
- 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser engine data revealed
- A prototype of a powerful coupe BMW M4 CSL was spotted on tests
- Renaissance Renault 4 patented in Europe
- Lamborghini will hybridize all of its cars by 2024