Cadillac plans to release a perfume lineJune 13, 2020
The network has reported that General Motors is developing a new line of accessories for the Cadillac brand.
We are talking about perfumery products, namely scented candles and soap, which have a signature aroma. At the beginning of this year, the American concern GM filed an application that implies the use of the Cadillac brand as a trademark for these products. Most likely, the company plans to engage in the production of a perfume line, following the example of other premium brands.
In early May, representatives of the patent office approved the application of General Motors. As a result of this, in the future we should expect the launch of a line of branded products under the Cadillac brand. In addition, GM is not yet going to produce perfumes under other auto brands.
- Take a look at the one of a kind Mercedes-Benz 300SL Speedster
- New Nissan Frontier pickup to debut on February 4th
- The iconic Mazda MX-5 sports car turned into a Hurtan Grand Albaycin roadster
- The base Porsche Taycan goes beyond China
- Disney Helps Premiere Chevrolet Bolt and Bolt EUV