Cadillac plans to release a compact crossover XT2April 19, 2020
The Cadillac range can be expanded with the XT2 subcompact crossover to compete with models such as the Mercedes-Benz GLA or BMW X1.
Cadillac intends to introduce the compact XT2 crossover for several years: for example, the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) filed such a patent application by GM back in six years ago. Naturally, the fact of having a patent does not mean that the trade brand will certainly be used in the near future, which happened in this case: Cadillac has expired the patent and no one has renewed it.
However, it became known that GM did not abandon the idea of producing a subcompact crossover, because in January of this year, the concern filed a new application with the US Patent and Trademark Office, although the brand name was reduced from Cadillac XT2 to XT2. The patent is under consideration today, but, apparently, the XT2 crossover still has the potential to one day get on the conveyor.
- Little-known roadster Lucra LC470 put up for auction
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident