Cadillac plans to release a compact crossover XT2April 19, 2020
The Cadillac range can be expanded with the XT2 subcompact crossover to compete with models such as the Mercedes-Benz GLA or BMW X1.
Cadillac intends to introduce the compact XT2 crossover for several years: for example, the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) filed such a patent application by GM back in six years ago. Naturally, the fact of having a patent does not mean that the trade brand will certainly be used in the near future, which happened in this case: Cadillac has expired the patent and no one has renewed it.
However, it became known that GM did not abandon the idea of producing a subcompact crossover, because in January of this year, the concern filed a new application with the US Patent and Trademark Office, although the brand name was reduced from Cadillac XT2 to XT2. The patent is under consideration today, but, apparently, the XT2 crossover still has the potential to one day get on the conveyor.
- The network showed a Land Rover Defender in the style of a van
- Armored Range Rover SVAutobiography now available
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China