Cadillac named the new flagship sedan CelestiqMarch 8, 2020
The American concern introduced a new sedan as part of a special event.
The American corporation General Motors in the framework of a special event presented a new sedan, which will become the flagship of the brand. The novelty was called Cadillac Celestiq. The sedan is based on an electric platform.
The Cadillac Celestiq sedan is equipped with the Ultium proprietary battery system, and its design resonates with the German Audi A7 liftback, and also has common features with the Cadillac Lyriq crossover. Novelty has a smooth slope of the roof.
As for the interior of the new sedan, a huge monitor appeared on the front panel, and the interior trim is made of genuine leather and wood. According to experts, sedans will be assembled by hand or they will be released in a limited edition.
- Toyota has released a special edition of the hatchback Corolla
- The new BMW 4 Series is fully revealed
- Toyota recalls 9.5 thousand crossovers RAV4
- European car market began recovery
- Closing factories in Spain will cost Nissan 1.5 billion euros