Cadillac named the new flagship sedan CelestiqMarch 8, 2020
The American concern introduced a new sedan as part of a special event.
The American corporation General Motors in the framework of a special event presented a new sedan, which will become the flagship of the brand. The novelty was called Cadillac Celestiq. The sedan is based on an electric platform.
The Cadillac Celestiq sedan is equipped with the Ultium proprietary battery system, and its design resonates with the German Audi A7 liftback, and also has common features with the Cadillac Lyriq crossover. Novelty has a smooth slope of the roof.
As for the interior of the new sedan, a huge monitor appeared on the front panel, and the interior trim is made of genuine leather and wood. According to experts, sedans will be assembled by hand or they will be released in a limited edition.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI