Cadillac has prepared the first electric carFebruary 22, 2020
The first ever Cadillac electric car will be shown at the upcoming New York auto show.
According to the agency Automotive News, at the next congress of the National Association of Auto Dealers, the head of the American corporation Steve Carlisle said that the brand’s debut electric car will debut in April this year at the New York auto show.
Whether the premiere of the debut electric model will become part of the main Cadillac composition or whether it will become a separate event is still unknown. The top manager also emphasized that the brand has big plans for a gradual transition from ICE to electric power units.
“We are entering a new decade with ICE, and we must leave it on electric motors. However, for this we will be forced to exist for some time with both of them at the same time, ”said Carlisle.
It was supposed that the debut of the first Cadillac electric car was supposed to take place at CES earlier this year, but the prime minister had to be postponed because the crossover could not be prepared on time due to a large-scale strike last fall.
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network
- BMW M3 station wagon spotted in tests
- Top Gear’s Stig racer shows what the Lamborghini Urus is capable of
- New 2021 Cadillac Escalade can be driven despite windshield
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S vs. tuned BMW X3 Competition