Cadillac Escalade restyling expectedSeptember 1, 2019
At the moment, tests of the updated Cadilac Escalade premium SUV are being conducted on American tracks.
Large-scale changes in the appearance of the car were noticed – the body contours became different, the grille was increased in size and received a new design. The configuration of the taillights and headlights has also changed. Updated at the same time and bumpers.
There is information that the novelty was created on the GMT T1XX platform. It is also used in pickups General Motors. The car will receive a base engine V8 LT4 on gasoline for 650 horsepower and a volume of 6.2 liters.
Next year, the Cadillac Escalade will be officially presented.
- Mercedes is thinking about a platform for electric sports cars
- Tesla fired the chief designer of factories. Maybe it’s the water
- Angry workers threaten the launch of a cheap electric car Dacia
- We have calculated the battery capacity of Hummer
- Musk: “Tesla robots will change the face of transport”