Cadillac Escalade 2021 teases fans with a new teaserJanuary 24, 2020
The updated model will star in a short film directed by Spike Lee.
Cadillac continues to premiere its updated Cadillac Escalade SUV. Interest in the upcoming event is regularly fueled by spy photos of new items, and now Carscoops, citing the automaker, said that this luxury SUV will star in a short film shot by American filmmaker Spike Lee. In the meantime, the brand teases fans with an intriguing shot, which shows the front of the new Escalade.
The massive grille here gets a spectacular chrome finish and a large Cadillac badge in the middle. Also new are the elegant vertical DRLs in the spirit of the CT6 model and horizontally oriented headlights.
As for the film, it will be called “Anthem” and will be a good advertisement for Cadillac. With it, you can talk about the innovations of the next generation Escalade. It is also known that the novelty will receive a modern 38-inch OLED display with the largest color range among all automotive displays currently produced. This OLED display is actually divided into several sections, among which there is a virtual dashboard, multimedia, etc. All this modern equipment is organically combined with an elegant wooden finish.
The film will be shown on February 4. He will become the official premiere of the Cadillac Escalade 2021.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system