Cadillac electric crossover will appear in AprilFebruary 18, 2020
It is not yet clear whether the automaker will show its new product at the New York Auto Show or will hold a separate event.
Cadillac will unveil an electric mid-size crossover in April, brand president Steve Carlisle told dealers at a meeting of the National Association of Car Dealers on Monday, February 17. The new crossover will be the first all-electric Cadillac car. However, it is not specified whether the new product will be presented at the New York Motor Show, or as a separate event.
According to Automotive News, Carlyle told the assembled representatives that Cadillac has big plans for moving from traditional ICEs to electric motors.
“We are entering this decade as a brand with internal combustion engines. We want to position ourselves as a brand of battery cars, so we must produce them at the same time, ”said the top manager.
At the beginning of last year, Cadillac published a teaser of its future electric novelty in front-wheel and all-wheel drive modifications. Moreover, the model will become global.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires