Cadillac CT6 lost one of the enginesApril 30, 2019
Cadillac decided not to withdraw from the production of the CT6, but deprived it of the turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, which was previously available for the entry-level version. Also from the line was excluded hybrid version, which was released in China.
Now the base has become a 3.6-liter V6. Its power is 335 hp, torque – 385 Nm. Also available is a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharger that will provide 404 hp. and 542 Nm of torque, and a 4.2-liter twin-turbo Blackwing V8 that generates 500 hp. and 778 Nm of torque.
Interestingly, only the CT6 with a 2.0-liter engine was equipped with rear-wheel drive. The rest of the engines are available exclusively with all-wheel drive and a ten-speed automatic transmission.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon