Cadillac CT4 and CT5-V will be shown at the end of MayMay 17, 2019
The company promises to show the new CT4 and high-performance CT5-V on May 30th. Meanwhile, the Cadillac CT5 will not be available until autumn.
Information about the models is still limited. According to rumors, the Cadillac CT5-V, which actually replaces the CTS-V, can come with a 4.2-liter twin-turbocharged V8. It provides 507 hp (373 kW) and 777 Nm of torque. It should be noted that the same engine uses the CT6-V, under the hood of which it produces 557 hp (410 kW) and 850 Nm of torque.
The new Cadillac CT4 will be the entry level sedan. Most likely, it will be built on a shortened version of the CT5 platform. The engine range will be transferred from this model. So, you can expect a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine. Power will be 241 hp (177 kW), torque – 350 Nm. A 3.0-liter turbocharged V6 can also be offered, which will provide 340 hp (250 kW) and 542 Nm of torque.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV