Cadillac creates world’s fastest adaptive suspensionOctober 16, 2020
The American company Cadillac has introduced the fastest adaptive suspension Magnetic Ride Control 4.0.
Cadillac has unveiled its new and unique development – the world’s fastest adaptive suspension Magnetic Ride Control 4.0. The new suspension is reportedly 45% faster than its predecessor. According to the brand’s press service, this is the most significant technology update since 2020.
Note that the new suspension is already the fourth generation. Magnetic Ride received tori with double electromagnetic coils built into the rod, which, according to the Dni24 edition, act on the liquid in the working chamber.
Thanks to technical features, the developers of the suspension were able to reduce the friction force in the Magnetic Ride, as well as equip it with other software. It is specified that in order to determine the optimal level of suspension operation, special sensors were used that “read” information from the roadway up to 1000 times per second.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan