Cadillac confirmed the premiere of the CT4 in 2019March 22, 2019
A few days ago, the Cadillac officially unveiled the new CT5 sedan. It will also be shown at the New York Auto Show in April. It is expected that before the end of the year will be presented and Cadillac CT4.
Judging by the name, the new model will be located below the CT5 and CT6. Most likely, it will be released to replace the former ATS. Cadillac CT4 has already been noticed for testing. In terms of design, it will look like a smaller version of the CT5. The square shapes of the previous generation Cadillac sedans will be replaced with smooth lines. It is expected that the platform will use rear-wheel drive. All-wheel drive system will be available as an option.
“Boring sedans are dead,” said Cadillac’s global design director, Andrew Smith. He noted that the Cadillac for some time will offer sedans as an alternative to the growing segment of crossovers and SUVs.
It is assumed that under the hood of the Cadillac CT4 will be a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine from General Motors. Also, as earlier promised Cadillac, all models of the company will go with technology of autonomous driving Super Cruise.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version