Cadillac Announces New Lyriq Electric CrossJune 26, 2020
Cadillac shared the first teaser video with his debut all-electric model – Lyriq cross – and decided on the date of his debut.
So, the new model should debut on August 6 this year. The manufacturer did not disclose details about the technical part, however, the silhouette of the body and design elements, such as the grille, large angular air intakes with built-in DRLs, vertical taillights, you can notice.
As reported in the American concern Cadillac, in August there will be a debut not of a prototype of the upcoming model, but of its serial, production-ready version.
At the same time, the automaker’s representatives have not yet begun to disclose the timing of the appearance of the Lyriq electric crossover on the market.
In addition, it has recently become known that the diesel Cadillac Escalade will receive the designation 600D.
- Hyundai revives Getz hatchback
- DS 7 Crossback will receive a limited edition Louvre Edition
- Ford expands factory for electric pickup F-150
- British students develop a device to catch dust from tires
- Skoda Octavia will receive a 1.0-liter engine