Byton unveils new electric hatchbackJanuary 19, 2021
Ambitious Chinese carmaker Byton has a new concept car in development
Byton currently has one production model: the M-Byte. This electric SUV will eventually be joined by the production version of the K-Byte. This means that Byton will soon have a lineup that will consist of both an SUV and a sedan. But, as AutoWeek found out, the Chinese manufacturer also has an electric hatchback in its plans. This is evidenced by the patent images of the new concept car.
In the photographs, the car is certainly not production-ready with its particularly futuristic bodywork. In all likelihood, this unnamed prototype serves as a preview of the Byton electric hatchback, which will receive sliding doors and two small hinged doors integrated into the roof, which should undoubtedly facilitate entry into the car. Details of the electric “hatchback with a sliding door” may appear this year.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web