By car, Riccardo change the power plantSeptember 22, 2019
Yesterday, Daniel Riccardo was expelled from the qualification protocol due to a violation of technical regulations on his machine. He was allowed to start and, in any case, starts last, what Renault used, having decided to replace the power plant on his car and serve a fine without actually losing positions.
If the team put him a similar power plant, he will start the race from the same position – the last, if the specification of any elements changes, the Australian starts from the pit lane.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published