By car, Riccardo change the power plantSeptember 22, 2019
Yesterday, Daniel Riccardo was expelled from the qualification protocol due to a violation of technical regulations on his machine. He was allowed to start and, in any case, starts last, what Renault used, having decided to replace the power plant on his car and serve a fine without actually losing positions.
If the team put him a similar power plant, he will start the race from the same position – the last, if the specification of any elements changes, the Australian starts from the pit lane.
- The new Toyota Wildlander has become more popular KIA Sportage
- Volvo V40 will return in a cross-coupe
- Almost 615 thousand Chevrolet cars sent for repair due to fuel leak
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car
- New Mercedes S-Class receives a projection display with augmented reality technology