By 2021, the Spanish Seat is going to release 6 electric vehicles and hybridsMarch 28, 2019
The brand’s plans for the next few years were presented at the annual conference in Montreal. The first thing the company is going to focus on is the creation of a new platform for electric cars.
Over the next three years, the Spanish company Seat plans to work hard on the development of electric vehicles and hybrids. In total, according to specialized media, the brand intends to introduce six such models to the market by 2021. To make it happen, the brand will have to develop a new platform for “green” cars. With its help, the Spaniards will be able to produce inexpensive and competitive electric cars.
According to Autocar, the Tarraco crossover and the next generation Leon hatchback will get hybrid versions by the deadline. Cupra sub-brand, in turn, will prepare Leon hybrid hatchbacks and Formentor cross-coupe. Also at this time electric cars Mii and el-Born make their debut.
We will remind, earlier it was reported that the German company Volkswagen is going to release 50 million electric cars. Under the new development strategy, the necessary production capacities have already been prepared.
- Pickup from “Fast and the Furious” went on sale
- Lego unveils toy model of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon SUV
- Shown the first of 19 pairs of collectible Aston Martin in honor of the 100th anniversary of Zagato
- Plymouth Prowler Roadster Transformed on New Renders
- China’s Sunra has released its first electric car i03