Businessman talked about the huge cost of owning a Bugatti VeyronDecember 3, 2019
An American entrepreneur, Manny Hoshbin, a real estate business, has reported huge operating costs for the Bugatti Veyron hypercar. The businessman posted a video on YouTube with a story about the cost of maintaining a car.
Khoshbin owns two copies of the Veyron hypercar, which in 10 years was released with a circulation of only 450 cars. Firstly, the entrepreneur noted that Bugatti recommends changing all technical fluids every year. The procedure due to the complexity of the work costs 25 thousand dollars. In total, the car has 16 drain plugs, for access to which mechanics need to remove the rear wings, wheels and brake mechanisms.
Secondly, the owner of the Bugatti Veyron needs to change tires every two years, a new set of which costs $ 38 thousand. Finally, the automaker prescribes replacing the wheels themselves at a cost of 50 thousand dollars every 16 thousand kilometers traveled. Thus, on average for two years, the owner of a Bugatti Veyron has to pay about $ 100 thousand.
Khoshbin emphasized that owning the Veyron model successor, the Chiron hypercar, is much cheaper. For example, a set of rubber for this car will cost only 8 thousand dollars
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version