Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillionOctober 19, 2020
Against the backdrop of insane growth in the prices of shares of an American company, the expert made a bold forecast for a decade ahead.
Since the beginning of this year, the shares of the American electric car manufacturer have grown by a whopping 450% and this is not the limit, according to the head of Baron Capital Ron Baron. He believes that over the next 10 years, the company’s capitalization will reach $ 2 trillion.
Note that Ron Baron began investing in an American company in 2016. At that time, Tesla shares were only worth $ 40 per share. According to the businessman, Musk’s company will reach $ 500-800 million in electric car sales by 2030.
Also, the head of Baron Capital believes in the positive development of another company Elon Musk – SpaceX. Ron Baron is confident that over time, the second company could become as big a company as Tesla.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended