Burned whole truck with iPhone 11June 26, 2020
About 20,000 Apple smartphones burned out at the scene
From China, the news arrived about a truck that was delivering a large batch of iPhone 11 smartphones to stores, but did not reach its destination.
The accident occurred on a freeway near Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu province in East China, which is located about 300 kilometers from Shanghai. The truck rolled over and occupied two lanes in the left lane. Other vehicles took part in the accident. The accident did not lead to human casualties, but after it there was a fire, as a result of which most of the cargo was destroyed.
In the truck were the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max smartphones in black and green. Sources confirm that about 20,000 Apple smartphones burned out at the crash site.
Police quickly arrived at the scene, confirming that the remaining smartphones on the road were not picked up by other road users. Apple has long made it clear that illegally obtained iPhone smartphones will be blocked and cannot be activated.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck