Burned down Aston Martin and Porsche put up for saleNovember 12, 2020
When you don’t have enough money to buy a classic car, you can save money if you buy a car after a fire
It is difficult for us to imagine our existence without water and fire. It’s the same for cars, but it’s important to be careful. We talked about the detrimental effect of a large amount of water on a car quite recently, now let’s talk about fire.
A fire in a private house destroyed a luxury collection of Aston Martin, Ferrari, Porsche and BMW. As you can see in the photo, cars cannot be restored. It would be foolish to count on a different result after such a strong fire.
The cars have almost completely lost their body panels and plastic parts, as well as tires. The body frames were also badly damaged, their geometry was broken. Of course, nothing remained of the interiors either.
The collection (was) represented by rare vehicles such as an Aston Martin (very similar to a DB6), a BMW Z8 from Alpina and a few classic Porsche 911s.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors