Built retro-Bronco with a modern V8 engineFebruary 14, 2020
The Gateway Bronco company, restoring the classic Bronco, announced that it is working with the tuning company Roush Performance on a retro SUV that will receive modern equipment.
He will receive a power unit V8 5.0, due to which the car is able to accelerate to 100 km / h in less than 5 seconds.
It should be emphasized that Gateway began to restore the classic Ford Bronco a couple of years ago. They are sold at a price of $ 150,000 – for the paid amount, customers get a 5-year warranty, and it does not matter, the auto-donor is provided on their part or ordered from the company.
Together with Roush Performance, the company built an SUV that received a 5.0-liter V8 powerplant, in conjunction with which a 10-speed automatic transmission operates. The performance of the usual variation is 460 hp.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published