Built retro-Bronco with a modern V8 engineFebruary 14, 2020
The Gateway Bronco company, restoring the classic Bronco, announced that it is working with the tuning company Roush Performance on a retro SUV that will receive modern equipment.
He will receive a power unit V8 5.0, due to which the car is able to accelerate to 100 km / h in less than 5 seconds.
It should be emphasized that Gateway began to restore the classic Ford Bronco a couple of years ago. They are sold at a price of $ 150,000 – for the paid amount, customers get a 5-year warranty, and it does not matter, the auto-donor is provided on their part or ordered from the company.
Together with Roush Performance, the company built an SUV that received a 5.0-liter V8 powerplant, in conjunction with which a 10-speed automatic transmission operates. The performance of the usual variation is 460 hp.
- Toyota Roomy got a tuning package from D-SPORT
- The new Toyota Wildlander has become more popular KIA Sportage
- Volvo V40 will return in a cross-coupe
- Almost 615 thousand Chevrolet cars sent for repair due to fuel leak
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car