Built Chevrolet Corvette C7 in the style of “Mad Max”December 23, 2019
The user of Instagram service madmaxc7 posted on his profile a detailed report on the transformation of the broken Chevrolet Corvette C7 into an SUV for the apocalypse or the movie “Mad Max”. This sports car is almost completely devoid of body panels, but it has an external safety cage.
Judging by the photos posted, madmaxc7 acquired the 7th generation Corvette after the accident and decided to turn the coupe into one of the Mad Max cars. The sports car lost its doors, receiving a bolted external safety cage and rear wheels shod in “toothy” tires. Whether the power unit is modified is still unknown. The standard Chevrolet Corvette has a 6.2-liter V8 LT1 under the hood, delivering 460 horsepower and 631 Nm of torque.
The idea to build a car with an “exoskeleton” previously came to mind blogger Alex Choi. The rally car donor was the all-wheel drive Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4.
Supercar almost completely lost the body panels, which took the place of an external safety cage. The coupe was equipped with two turbochargers (before the upgrade, the compressor was on the supercar) with an air intercooler and huge air filters.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires