Buick Reveals Updated LaCrosse SedanMarch 7, 2019
Buick introduced the updated LaCrosse sedan for the Chinese car market. The model received significant changes in the design, as well as a revised engine gamut.
Opel is no longer part of the General Motors concern (Opel entered the French PSA alliance), but after restyling LaCrosse received the front end in the style of the Insignia model. In particular, the sedan received narrowed LED headlights, an increased grille, as well as a slightly upgraded bumper.
The taillights, which also have already become, are now united by a thin chrome strip. The sedan can also be distinguished from its predecessor thanks to the exhaust pipes of a different shape and a modified bumper.
Buick LaCrosse is equipped with a two-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine, developing 240 hp and 350 Nm of torque. The motor is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. In the future, the sedan will have a version with a brand new 1.3-liter unit with a capacity of 160 horsepower.
The updated Buick LaCross is designed exclusively for the Chinese market. The production of cars will be adjusted at the SAIC-GM enterprise in Shanghai.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers